I have just received a letter from my brother, Tim. He is in Australia. He has been there for six months. Tim is an engineer. He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of different place in Australia. He has just bought an Australian car has gone to Alice Springs, a small town in the centre of Australia. He will soon visit Darwin. From there, he will fly to perth. My brother has never been abroad before, so he is finding this trip very exciting.
Comprehension Precis and Composition
Answer these question in not more than 50 words.
- What has the writer just received from his brother, Tim?
- Is Tim an engineer, or is he a doctor?
- How long has he been in Australia?
- Has he already visited many places or not?
- Where is he now?
- Has Tim ever been abroad before or not?
- Is he enjoying his trip very much or not?